Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Upcoming Events! - Fundraising
Hello Cheer Parents -
We have several fundraising opportunities over the next few weeks.
A Texas Hold Em has been scheduled for Thursday, 8/31 at 7:00 pm at Mt. Washington Bowling Alley. Food and drinks will be provided. If you have any card playing, poker-loving friends, now is the time to encourage them to support our team! I also need at least 4 people to help with serving food and working the money & poker chips. Please let me know if you can help. For those interested in playing - the entry fee is $50; half toward the prizes and the remaining for fundraising. This is a very popular game so ask your coworkers, friends, family. etc. if they can help us toward our goals!
We have bagging groceries scheduled for Sunday, 9/03 at ValuMarket. I know it's a holiday weekend but I took the date because it was available on their calendar. The only other date we have scheduled at ValuMarket is Saturday, 9/30 12-6 pm and there are no more dates available. If we can't get enough volunteers for Sunday, 9/03 I will contact ValuMarket to free the date for the next team on their waiting list. Please let me know by Thursday, 8/31 if you are able to work any hours - you can post the hours you are available on the blog or call me.
I will have some other dates for car washes and bake sales during September as we work toward generating fundraising toward the banquet costs.
Go ahead and mark your calendars for the banquet on November 18! It will be an evening event and it is a great way to shower the girls with special recognition for their hard work!
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks - Yvette.
We have several fundraising opportunities over the next few weeks.
A Texas Hold Em has been scheduled for Thursday, 8/31 at 7:00 pm at Mt. Washington Bowling Alley. Food and drinks will be provided. If you have any card playing, poker-loving friends, now is the time to encourage them to support our team! I also need at least 4 people to help with serving food and working the money & poker chips. Please let me know if you can help. For those interested in playing - the entry fee is $50; half toward the prizes and the remaining for fundraising. This is a very popular game so ask your coworkers, friends, family. etc. if they can help us toward our goals!
We have bagging groceries scheduled for Sunday, 9/03 at ValuMarket. I know it's a holiday weekend but I took the date because it was available on their calendar. The only other date we have scheduled at ValuMarket is Saturday, 9/30 12-6 pm and there are no more dates available. If we can't get enough volunteers for Sunday, 9/03 I will contact ValuMarket to free the date for the next team on their waiting list. Please let me know by Thursday, 8/31 if you are able to work any hours - you can post the hours you are available on the blog or call me.
I will have some other dates for car washes and bake sales during September as we work toward generating fundraising toward the banquet costs.
Go ahead and mark your calendars for the banquet on November 18! It will be an evening event and it is a great way to shower the girls with special recognition for their hard work!
Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks - Yvette.