Thursday, July 27, 2006

 

1ST Practice and Uniforms

Hello Cheer Parents -

I think the first practice was wonderful! The girls really listened and learned a lot!!! Remember to have them practice at home-daily.

It is very important for each girl to have something to drink during practice. Also, you may want to consider bringing bug-spray.

Yvette is collecting uniforms from the competitive team to sell to the non-competitive team. This will keep the cost down for the non-competitive team. Yvette is still looking at different shoe styles and will let you know as soon as possible.

Yvette is recruiting for a bake sale at Walgreens on Saturday-if you can help by baking or working, please let her know. The money generated from the bake sale will go into the general fund for expenses related to banquet and other miscellaneous expenses for the teams.

I am sorry I didn't get a chance to load any pictures to the blog yet. Check again tomorrow!

Thanks
Tammy

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?