Wednesday, October 18, 2006
PICTURES
Comments:
<< Home
WHEN IS THE BANQUET? WHERE WILL IT BE HELD AT? SINCE THE GAMES WERE CANCELLED ARE THERE ANY MAKEUP GAMES THAT WE NEED TO GO TO?
THANKS
DIANA
THANKS
DIANA
Hello Diana -
The banquet is on Sat, 11/18 6p-10p at Fern Creek High School. Invitations with the RSVP info will be mailed to home addresses this week.
I do not believe there are any games to make up but I have a call into the football director to verify that and to find out why no one notified us of the location change for this past Saturday, 10/21. Thanks- Yvette.
Post a Comment
The banquet is on Sat, 11/18 6p-10p at Fern Creek High School. Invitations with the RSVP info will be mailed to home addresses this week.
I do not believe there are any games to make up but I have a call into the football director to verify that and to find out why no one notified us of the location change for this past Saturday, 10/21. Thanks- Yvette.
<< Home








